Saturday, April 27, 2013

Forgive me O Allaah ...

Ya Allaah Ya Rahmaan Ya Raheem
Forgive me O Sovereign of my life
O Sublimely Magnificent Guardian
O Lord of Ennobling Generosity
O Universally Merciful Healer

For my tongue is too inept
My language skills too poor
To ever express in full measure
The overwhelming gratitude overflowing
From my heart my being my very soul

For Your Bountiful Blessings
For Your Endless Beneficence
For Your Sublime Compassion
For Your Benevolent Protection
For Your All-Responsive Healing

For granting me refuge from pain
For shielding me from suffering
For girding me with strength
For infusing my heart with Faith
For delivering me from sickness

O Allaah O Allaah O Allaah
O Pure Beneficence
O Universally Merciful
O Singularly Compassionate
Glory be to You, O Allaah

Ya H'ayyu Ya Qayyoom bi Rah'mathika Astaghees
O You, the Everlasting and All-Sustainer
Persistently do I invoke Your Mercy.

1 comment:

Your feedback is most welcome. Please use decent language and address the issues.